Recent Exhibitions and Selected Projects
- International Art Liaison – Exchange exhibition. Seattle, WA, Daejeon, ROK. 2012.
- Bellevue Arts Museum – Community project. Bellevue, WA. March, 2012.
- NEPO 5k Don’t Run – Group exhibition. Seattle, WA. September 10, 2011.
- In Memoriam – Solo exhibition. The Packard Building. Seattle, WA. 2011.
- Social Security – Group exhibition. Kirkland Arts Center. Kirkland, WA. 2011.
- quiet Speaks Gender Medium – Group exhibition. Seattle, WA. 2011.
- Barnstorm: The Cabaret Re-Imagined – Group exhibition. Seattle, WA. 2011.
- The Garden – Curator. Seattle University. Seattle, WA. 2010.
- Art + Sustainability – Group exhibition. Hedreen Gallery. Seattle, WA. 2010.
- Coup D’Todd – Director. San Diego Women’s Film Festival. San Diego, CA. 2008.
- Reel Voices – Founder/Program Manager. San Diego Asian Film Festival. San Diego, CA. 2005-2008.
- Static – Finalist. Ivy Film Festival, Screenwriters Competition. Providence, RI. 2004.
- Master of Fine Arts, Arts Leadership, Seattle University, Seattle, WA.
- Diploma, Digital Video Production, Platt, San Diego, CA.
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK.
Jessie Wilson | jessie [at] theghosthorse.com | 619-203-1297 | Austin, TX